If the wallet does not display a token automatically, please follow below steps to add the token display to your wallet manually:
1. Click “Add / Hide Tokens”
2. Click the “+” on top right corner
3. Paste the contract address of your token into the ADDRESS field ( you can find the contract address through searching for your token on websites like CoinGecko. For example, 0x6b175474e89094c44da98b954eedeac495271d0f is the contract address of DAI token)
4. Wait for the wallet to read blockchain, the other fields will be automatically filled.
5. Once all the other fields are loaded, you can click Save
All done, you should be able to see your token now.
If you are still unable to see the tokens, go to Settings -> Refresh Token Data -> Confirm and wait for 20-30 seconds for the wallet to resync with all the connected networks.
Please remember to backup your seed phrase, as long as your seed phrase (private key) is safe, your funds are safe.
Article is closed for comments.